We Need Talent!
At The Harris Jarboe Group, we believe that being fiercely committed means never settling for the status quo. It means giving our best to our clients and each other. We believe that when we bring fierce commitment to our careers and our lives, nothing is impossible. Do you feel the same way?
The Harris Jarboe Group was founded in 2015 by Kelly Harris and is co-owned by Kelsey Jarboe, and has grown into the top producing team in the Owensboro market with over 285 homes closed and over $45 million in sales in 2020! Our dedicated team of agents serves clients in Owensboro and the surrounding areas. We are always looking to expand and add talent. Our hub in Owensboro will always support agents with paperwork, lead generation, training and a ton of other things so that agents can do what they do best… sell!!!
Are you looking for a career with a top team poised for exponential growth? We are looking for the right agents, inside sales, administrative and customer service professionals to grow with us.
The Harris Jarboe Group of Keller Williams is looking for rockstars who want to get started in the Real Estate Industry! No prior experience necessary, we have a 90-day training program to get you into the business fast, however you do have to be willing to put in the hard work.
Our agent’s responsibilities include building their business and providing guidance to their clients during the real estate transaction!
- Ability to make up to a six-figure commission-based income, sky is the limit!
- Have a flexible schedule
- Find the best free training and support (no previous experience necessary)
- We can help recommend a KY Real Estate Licensing Course!
In Order to Join Our Team, You Must:
- Have a desire to work independently and have control over your professional growth
- Have a strong work ethic and desire to be successful
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to network to build your business
- Having sales experience is an advantage
- Have had the experience working in a customer centric environment
- Good knowledge of local property
- Centralized Hub in Owensboro, KY
- Dedicated lead generation team
- Individual experts in selling, buying, marketing, training, customer service, outbound prospecting, negotiations, and processing that are there to support you
- Opportunities for exponential growth as we continue to expand into new markets
- A culture within the office that you will not find anywhere else. We like to work hard, but have a good time too.
Do you need help picking a real estate course? We can recommend a course!
We’ve partnered with The CE Shop to bring you everything you need to begin your journey into the real estate industry. Sign up today at BRNHJG.TheCEShop.com and save 30% on your Pre-Licensing courses with the promo code NEWCAREER.